1 week ago
If I were an ant I'd let Paul Rudd tell me what to do... 🐜🐜🐜
The ants were the real heroes of this film. Also the baddie in this one is probably the worst out of the lot, just a bland, bald suit with daddy issues.
Hannah Van Brimer
4 weeks ago
I remember when this movie came out when I was 15. I didn't know much about it going in, but I knew that it was Marvel and so I had that information at least. This film is a unique one out of the other MCU films because not a lot of people have heard of Ant-man as much as Iron Man and the Avengers. In saying this, I was surprised then and rewatching it I still love it just the same for its wit, and funny dialogue. Along with the suit and powers being super cool.
-The humor in this film is probably one of the best out of the MCU in my opinion.
- The editing in this film especially when he goes into literal ant size is super cool and I love it.
- I love the whole concept of how strong ants actually are, and it is really cool how they help Scott out throughout the entire film.
- When Dr. Pym talks to Hope about her mother being the wasp, the director definitely hints at Hope becoming the new Wasp later on.
- Absolutely love the three guys from the beginning when they come back and help Scott out with the mission.
- When people are telling a story I love how they do b-roll of the people talking over the dude's voice.
- I cannot decide if I like or dislike Hope in this film because she just wants to help the world, but her way of doing it is very aggresive.
- The first half is different from a lot of other beginnings in MCU movies because unlike the others there isn't much action it is more sleuthing and finding out about the suit. They start trying mid movie which is uncommon.
- I am not the biggest fan of how Dr. Pym introduces himself. He basically just talks to Scott right when he puts the stolen suit on and expects him to just be ok with it.
- I honestly do not think the fight with Falcon was necessary, I think he could have used his thieving skills more as he is sneaking into the old stark building instead of a fight.
- The subatomic realm is super cool, and I wish he would have been in their longer and remembered it all.
Overall: 3 out of 5
2 months ago
It was too bad Edgar Wright was unable to direct the film, I think it would have been very different in a great way. However, that being said it was still awesome.
Part of what makes this movie great is the casting.
Paul Rudd was brilliantly cast as Scott Lang and Evangeline Lilly as Hope. Their back and forth is great, especially during the training montage. Also, Michael Peña was hilarious. I love how he can go from a super-serious role to a completely ridiculous one.
The movie had a good balance of comedy and action. Excited to see Evangeline upgraded as the Wasp.
2 months ago
Ant-Man, sounds funny, but is packed with a lot of sarcasm and adventure and fights. You'll definitely enjoy watching the movie. Every now and then, there's some jokes that'll definitely uplift your mood.
No es lo mejor de Marvel pero es que le doy un 9 porque hace reír y es diferente a a toda la seriedad del MCU
Underrated for sure. The film is full of humour, a good plot and some cool action sequences. A better villian would have made this a fan favourite.
8 months ago
تبدیل شدن از یه دزد به یه قهرمانو خیلی خوب توضییح میده ، صحنه های عالی ای داره . هم خانوادگی و هم ابرقهرمانی و رگه هایی از طنزم داره
It’s a decent introduction to Ant-Man. Nothing too exciting here though, but do like how they present the character.
I CANT REMEBER THE GUYS NAME I THINK ITS LUIS BUT HE IS HILARIOUS