1 month ago
The storyline is decent but you can figure out what the surprised twist is by the first 20 minutes of the film. And of course it has all of the characters you loved from the first film with a couple of new ones.
I felt the scenes with starlords father were largely uninteresting. Baby Groot had me laughing the entire time. He was unpredictable in his actions. His conversations were intriguing. His dancing was creative and entertaining.
Despite my disagreement with Ego the Living Planet's role in the movie, the rest was suitable. Overall, this is still a good movie to see.
2 months ago
How could you not to fall in love with this completely dysfunctional, but also universally recognisable family?! 🥰
Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
This movie is almost as good as the first one. He finally gets answers about his father after getting rescued by him. Now even tho his father was a maniac who killed his mother and his 1000's of children during him being a God, Peter harnessed his hidden power to defeat him in the end.
- Love the music of course, it's the best.
-Same humor as the first one which I love.
- I think the way they had his father turn out was perfect and really interesting to learn about his life and what he did even though it was brutal.
-I thought Yandu's sacrifice for Peter In the end was a great way to end him as a character.
- Baby Groot is still the cutest thing I have ever seen I almost cried every time I saw him.
- I love the family bond they all have for each other.
- I like how Nebula helped her sister and everyone in the end instead of just trying to kill everyone.
- I think Peter found it "too easy" to control his powers, and they should have spent a few more scenes of him training.
- The ending with all of the allies of the avengers coming together was a bit confusing to me because they didn't say who they were.
-Baby Groot was abused and I am upset.
Overall: 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars
3 months ago
NO FREAKING WAY VIN DIESEL GOT PAID $54.5 MILLION DOLLARS TO “PLAY” GROOT?????? It’s like five minutes in the sound studio and that’s it????? Why? How? WHY?
4 months ago
i think this one was better than the first gotg!! so funny. a little slow in the beginning of the second half. and groot. i can’t. how can anyone be so freaking cute. 10 points for groot
No es la mejor de los guardianes, me quedo con la primera sin embargo me gustó porqué se descubrieron los orígenes de Quill
After achieving a great introduction film, Gunn took the second film to a new level. So much tributes and Easter eggs made this film such a success. I always enjoy watching the Guardians much more than any other marvel films, as it’s so relaxing and refreshing to watch.
Emil Dithmer Schultz
10 months ago
I’m a small fan of this group of outlaws/heroes as they make for some very funny moments.
Chris Pratt is very great in the role as Star Lord and equally is Dave Batista as Drax.
It’s an awesome movie with a lot of humour, fun and some action
Baby Groot’s relationship with everyone is the highlight of the movie in my opinion
personally, i prefer vol 2 to vol 1