Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I saw the first one and really enjoyed it along with the original as well, so I'm now watching this one. Basically M and fridge go back into the game to save Spencer who went into the game again before them. Instead of taking Bethany with them this time the game glitches and takes Eddie, and Milo the grandad and his friend into the game. It is really funny all the twists and turns, the humor, and how both of them don't know what's going on ever. It is super funny. Their main goal to escape is to get back the stone that keeps jumanji alive.
-Danny Devito is in it, so that just makes a film 10x better.
- The dialogue between the four of them throughout the game is hilarious and it had me laughing more than I thought I would.
- I love the idea of the modernized version of the board game, and it is a video game. When they show their strengths and weaknesses in the game, and know just like the game.
- I like how two of the characters from the first film come back as the main characters again along with Spencer.
- My favorite obstacle was the multiple wooden bridges with the baboons all around. They moved and broke and it was intense and a really cool scene.
- I think everyone characters were perfect this time like the last.
- Milo's ending was super sweet and pure.
- I think the beginning is slow getting to the actual game itself, similar to the first one. It is more out of the world dialogue and plot, and that's not the point of the film. I understand tho why some is needed to build the characters.
- Throughout the film I feel like some of the action scenes were too long for what they were worth. For example: When they are in the city they should've just found Spencer, got the key, and got out. Not have a whole fight scene, chasing the woman who is the clue everywhere, and then get the camels then escape, but die in the process and they have to respawn.
- The play on how they older guys forgetting they are in a game gets a little old.
Overall: 3 out 5 Stars
5 months ago
Didn’t think this trilogy was going to be any good (you can’t remake a classic!) but actually love these movies and hope they make more! Pure escapism!
8 months ago
Als ich den Film im Kino gesehen habe, konnte ich vor lachen kaum atmen. Es ist wirklich gut gemacht und Dwayne Johnson, sowie Jack Black, Kevin Hart und Karen Gillan haben sich perfekt ihrer Rolle angenommen. Respekt.
Its not a bad movie. It fine but nothing more.
I think it would be great for the whole family to see together!
Its like a movie before going to bed.
Btw: you kinda have to see the previous movie from 2017, but not the one from 1995.
Carlex Rol Jalmasco
10 months ago
I'm a fan of remakes and sequels. I am always delighted to see a movie being transformed with considerations of the new generation audience. Some might disagree, and some might not like this remake, but this is a good one and has great visuals. It suits the taste of the new gen gamers. 🤣
11 months ago
En OK videreudvikling af Jumanji, men man kan ikke lade være med at tænke tilbage til originalen med Robin Williams. Skuespillerne er dog sjove og gør det godt, og underholdningen er OK. Udmærket tidsfordriv.
A pretty fun movie for the most part. Don't watch this movie if you're looking for something to think about. It's moderately funny jumanji movie. A good watch when bored.
1 year ago
Great movie. I suggest you watch the other ones before it though. But I strongly suggest it. It’s a classic at this point.
Feel this movie was just slightly below in regard to the same as the first Jumanji featuring Jack Black, Dwanye Johnson & Kevin Hart, overall storyline was good and some funny clips in during the film aswell