3 weeks ago
Superflot og frisk oprindelseshistorie. Jason Momoa er sej og det perfekte valg til rollen og samtidig er der ikke sparet på special effects og tempo. En ideel superheltefilm og samtidig lover den godt for videreudviklingen af universet.
Hannah Van Brimer
4 weeks ago
When Aquaman first came out it didn't look very good and everyone said that is was stupid, so I decided to wait to watch it, After 3 years I finally did and I am honestly not disappointed. This isn't my favorite DC movie in the universe, but it definitely isn't my least favorite. All I can think about every time they say Ocean master is Sharkboy from Sharkboy and Lava girl saying "I'm the king of the ocean"
- The fighting scenes were awesome and a lot better than some other DC films (WW 1984 and Batman Vs. Superman)
- There was definitely some parallels to other DC movies even the new ones. For example ,when Mera and Arthur are first coming into Atlantis in the ship it looks just like the WW 1984 scene when they are in the plane with the fireworks show.
- I love the way Atlantis looked. I think it was beautiful.
- The lighting throughout was so pretty especially in the city, the sea creatures, and his final costume.
- I really appreciated side plots coming back into play in the end. The mom being trapped for 20 years but getting saved and seeing her husband again, Arthurs trident being broken then him breaking Orm's like Orm broke his, and the spin trident trick Volko taught him when he was younger coming back to defeat Orm.
- Mera is the little mermaid but with super powers? Why? (Green body, red hair, fascinated with life on land, etc)
- Some of the scenes, especially in the beginning were really long I felt like, and made the movie longer for no reason.
- I think black manta's costume is stupid looking. He looks like a bug when this is a movie based on water and he is literally a pirate.
- Some of the water CGI when they are talking and conversing isn't very well done in my opinion.
- I don't think Black Manta's character is necessary unless he is going to be the big bad guy in the next one. But even then he is human fighting the literal king of the ocean.
Overall: 3 1/2 out 5 Stars
2 months ago
Aquaman is an amazing achievement in superhero cinema, filled with pulse-pounding action and dazzling visual effects. It’s Indiana Jones, Black Panther, Avatar, and Pirates of the Caribbean rolled into one blockbuster ball of holiday cinema for your entire family. Definitely worth a watch!
4 months ago
DC just cannot seem to execute on a superhero film. Good enough story but every time there is something lacking.
Emil Dithmer Schultz
9 months ago
Fantastic movie from DC - maybe one of the best so far. I love Jason Mamoa in the roll as Aqua Man and Ocean Master is equally well casted by my opinion! I cannot get tired of watching this movie.
Cheesy dialogue and script but the dude playing Aquaman is pretty impressive.