Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
This psychological horror is one for the books. At first I didn't think it was that scary, but as it progressed into their journey the scare factor got worse. In saying this, the last scene is making me question everything about the movie and I want to watch it again to theorize. I also cannot get over the fact the two directors just hired 3 actors to go into the woods with little to no context and see what happens. They filmed it all in real time with real reactions including the end scene, and the scene where the directors shook the tent.
- The fact that you don't know if its real or not the whole time.
- The concept is there, and very well done.
- The ending was so good in its own unique way, and I will be thinking about that for the rest of the night...
- I love movies where I can theorize what happened in the end, and I personally think Josh was possessed by Blair Witch.
- This movie is great because they never show the actually Blair witch, and she is not the greatest fear factor of the film.
- Raw footage films are always a hit or miss, but this one hit.
- The body part in the flannel...tied together with twigs....in the front of the tent...
- I wish more happened paranormal wise because it would have helped the suspense throughout, and not just an explosion at the end.
- They should have explained the piles of rocks better, I was confused.I think it was 7 rocks for 7 dead children, and the three outside of their campsite was one grave for each of the three.
Overall: 3 1/2 out 5 Stars