Hannah Van Brimer
2 weeks ago
The first time I watched this back in 2018, my initial thoughts were that I didn't like the ending and it was too long. Now that I am watching it a second time I think so much more about it in a good way. Malorie did not want one child let alone two and she is the one person who ultimately keeps them alive for 5 years. 48 grueling hours on the treacherous rapids going to safety with no sense of site, while going back to memories of where it all began 5 years ago. Sandra Bullock did amazing in this film and I felt for her immensely throughout.
- My heart was racing the whole time and I was very stressed especially when the crazy guy killed members in the house, and going down the river rapids.
- The ending was good now that I am rewatching it. I appreciate more of the hardship that Malorie went through in those 5 years trying to survive not only for herself and her kid, but for her kid that she got from the pregnant woman in the original house.
- I really like the angle that we never see the monster on camera we only hear it the whole time.
- I love the complete story line of the birds basically being the lifeline to keeping everyone alive because they chirp when they see the monster. Once they make it to the school of the blind sanctuary they are free to go with their other bird friends.
- I love how the safe haven was a school of the blind and they used birds to know when the threats are around for the seeing people.
- I love how the monster shows up as your biggest fear or loss, but they sound like whatever you most want to hear.
- After Malorie being extremely hard on the kids in the final moments before they find the safe haven she redeems herself by guiding the kids back to here with kind words so that they can get to safety.
- If the monsters couldn't physically hurt you and they knew that why are they running everywhere?
- So if you haven't had a loss or fear you get no effect?
- The guy at the beginning says you can't look at them with the naked eye, so why wouldn't they just wear eye protection so they could see but to be blindfolded.
- Give Sarah Paulson more of a role I think it would have been a good addition.
- So you are telling me that they had 5 years to find science labs, hospitals, etc and figure out a cure or a stimulant and they haven't yet
- Why didn't the birds realize Gary was crazy? This is the only time they dont see it? What?
-How after 5 years did all of these looters still have gas for cars?
Overall: 3 1/2 out 5 Stars
4 months ago
Sandra Bullock genopstår i denne gyser og gør det rigtig godt. Spændingsfilm der holder seeren nysgerrig til det sidste, fungerer ofte bedst og det er også tilfældet her. Filmen er godt skruet sammen og er til tider ret forstyrret men det virker godt. Udmærket underholdning.
5 months ago
It was okay but to be honest I expected it to be much better than that after the massive hype going on about this movie.
Could not get the logic or may be i was expecting much more.
Pretty good. Very similar to A Quiet Place