2 weeks ago
It is still one of my favourite animated movie, it's animation and story and dialogues were really amazing. The way Miles slowly understands "With great power, comes great responsibility" and starts to improve is just shown amazingly.
Awesome movie. Awesome story. Awesome music. Awesome humor. One of the best animated super-hero films ever.
A fantastic movie. Well rounded, has a tight storyline, great-looking animations, great soundtracks. All in all, a movie that you won't ever, ever regret.
2 months ago
Fresh, Funny, Largely surprising. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is astonishing in every way. Can’t wait for the sequel.
Special Mention to the sound tracks 💗
Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I really do not remember watching this the last time because I was doing other things when It was on, so I think that is why I didn't;t like it as much the first time. Watching it the second time it was absolutely amazing and I loved it.
- The art style and animation is so incredible and stunning.
- Casting was great and I love them all.
- Awesome way to introduce Miles Morales in this movie and I love how all of the spider-mans were pulled from different universes to come together.
- The main plot was obviously shutting down the reactor and getting the other spider mans home, but I like how all of the side plots like his Uncle being the Prowler and Doc Oc fit so well into the main.
- Subtle details of other superhero movies or real life people were so funny and great.
- The humor throughout was great and fit so well.
- I like how every universe was completely different. for example, Gwen saves her dad and Peter dies instead.
- I like how they Brough a 1933 Spiderman, Gwen, the girl from the future, and one from a cartoon universe as well. On top of the Peter 2.
- I love how the whole time Gwen was actually the alternate universe Gwen.
- Little slow in the beginning and I feel like that is why I was bored the first time.
Overall: 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars
Probably the best Spider Man movie and maybe best superhero movie in general. Pacing is good, story good, animation good, style good. Very good.
4 months ago
The story is amazing and quite engaging, it really does feel like a comic-book with all its twists and turns and the way it's animation is done.
The animation is... well, unique. It's a weird mix of anime and comic-book panels. I'm not really a fan of this kind of animatin, but I'm not gonna lie, it works. It's done so well here that it makes the movie a literal sight to behold.
It's a great movie and it left me wanting for more.
5 months ago
I NEED MORE. I loved it so much. It was so creative and the characters were so understandable and relatable. It was also Funny af. Best spiderman movie out there. Sorry not sorry.
I’m not normally a huge superhero movie, but this was good! The animations were outstanding and the entire plot was so entertaining.
A fantastic animation style (pause any scene and it is meant to look like a scene from a comic book) and excellent cast brings this fantastic film to life in a way that feels fun and quirky, yet tense. Watching Miles Morales slowly begin to accept and immerse himself in his role as Spider-Man is a great watch, and the "What's up Danger" scene gives a sense of his final acceptance of the role. Big credit has to be given to Shameik Moore, Hailee Steinfeld and Jake Johnson for bringing the main characters to life and giving them real emotional connections to one another, and its this connection that drives the entire movie to a whole new level. THE UNDISPUTED BEST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE EVER!
Really good movie and it's even better to see it in 3d!
Amazing plot, aesthetic true to the comic book theme. Culture and diversity in the cast and story, and the morals are just the right weight. What's best is all ages can appreciate it! My only complaint is the Kingpin didn't feel as relevant a villain as Doc Oc, but there's always room for improvement.
For fans of animated movies, MCU.
Omg! Absolutely beautiful. Amazing soundtrack. I loved this film so much I got the disc version of it. Its emotional and gave me chills but you can also get a good laugh out it in places. A definite watch 🙂👍
7 months ago
This movie was nice to see. Animation was great and the story was also good. This film showed different spidermen from different Universe that gave a different feel.