Varios niños de una pequeña ciudad del estado de Maine se alían para combatir a una entidad diabólica que adopta la forma de un payaso y desde hace mucho tiempo emerge cada 27 años para saciarse de sangre infantil.
Joa.. Net wirrrklich gruselig.. Irgendwie mehr.. Schön zu schauen :)
Und OMFG.. Beverly ist sooo hot ommmg I am in love 😍
Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I have been wanting to watch this film since it has come out, but I could never find it anywhere for free. I really liked it because I hated the 1990 version besides Tim Curry. The acting was sub par but the plot was fun.
- The way everything connected in little ways was awesome: The project Ben did at the beginning showed up later as the real structure.
-The lighting especially in the bathroom scene with the blood and beverly was great. I loved the use of the red's.
-I thought the tower of children was interesting, but I don't know if it's a positive or negative.
-I liked the Lover cast, it was a nice little touch
- I liked how they all conquered their fears to kill him, unlike in the 1990 movie where Bev just hit him with a slingshot.
-Beverly didn't use a slingshot in this version which I didn't really like.
-The blood pact...just that...
-The movie was so much more funny than it was scary, and maybe that was the point but it is under the horror genre so that is what I expected.
- The acting was decent. Some scenes were better than others, but Pennywise was creepy but not through all of it.
- I didn't like Bowers role in it, I think they should have just left the killing to Pennywise.
Overall: 3 out of 5 Would watch again
6 months ago
Another revisit of a King classic - retaining the nostalgia of ST / the goonies or even stand by me (more so - another King adaptation btw) - skarsgard manages to put his own spin on penny wise & takes the character to a different level than his predecessor TC’s hi nrg camp portrayal - An ear & eyegasm for the next gen of fans
10 months ago
After watching this movie one thing is clear that I don't want to see a clown walk past me as long as i am alive
It is kind of exhausting to watch. There is an over reliance on jump scares but it’s a classic book and worth a watch
1 year ago
This took me back to my childhood memories.
- I saw the original IT back when i was 12 years old and thats what made me scared forever for clowns
This movie got me even more scared and i STILL lovede it 😱🤡
Morten Veith Schroeder
2 years ago
I really enjoyed this modern version of IT. The animations are incredible and makes the movie seriously frightening 🤡 🔪
Excited for IT 2 coming out in September!
Very good! Highly recommend to fans of the book (although the book will always be better)
Good but predictable