Hannah Van Brimer
1 month ago
I have seen this movie so many times, and I always say I won't get wrapped in and that is always what happens. Even though this movie is full of bad writing and mid acting, I can't ever say that I hate these films. The first one will always be iconic and I know I will watch this in a year or so again.
- The writing makes me laugh so hard because of how cheesy it is.
- Something about this film and I don't know what it is, but once you start watching you cannot stop.
- The baseball scene is the best scene in the movie and no one can tell me otherwise.
- Alice is my favorite character because she knows everything that will happen with Bella and Edward and doesn't say a thing in caution because it could change.
- I like the actors in this film and I truly think they even they had a rough time acting throughout this movie.
- This movie is so cheesy.
- Edward watching her sleep will remain 1000% more creepy then anything else that he does in this film.
Overall: 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars
A six because the acting was so forced, like kids in tv shows but I do like it because it makes me die with laughter. Definitely a comedy in my opinion
3 months ago
I want to dislike this film but my inner teen fangirl just kind of loves it. Go in with low expectations and you'll be fine.
4 months ago
Bella Swan se va a vivir con su padre al pequeño pueblo de Forks, donde conoce a Edward, un atractivo y misterioso chico del que se enamora y quien esconde un gran secreto: es un vampiro. Pero la familia del chico guarda una peculiaridad, y es que no se alimenta de sangre humana.
Ian Valmont Vasilescu
5 months ago
The plot itself should scare away anyone with common sense, which the target audience (tweens 14+) doesn't have.
It's however a brilliant movie if you want to watch a Love triangle between a virgin, a dog and a 109 year old immortal stalker (that's still in high school for some reason).
Emo vampires anyone? Watch the bad lip reading of this on youtube after or before you watch the film it's hilarious
8 months ago
I’ve seen this film before and didn’t think it was horrible, but it’s definitely a lot worse than I remember. The dialogue is unrealistic, the acting makes me cringe, and honestly the plot bored me this time around. However, this is the only one in the franchise that I have seen, so I look forward to finishing this franchise.
Some awful acting 😂 but a great romcom for a Saturday night with ice cream and popcorn. This whole series love it
Loved it when I was 9.. hated it for several years.. obsessed with it again
The cinematography is AMAZING! It’s sad that the acting and storyline is a bit cringe though:(
Maybe not an acting masterpiece, but I still love this series and universe
Great soundtrack, horrible movie.