Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I love Agatha Christi, and so I was excited to watch this film. I love mystery films a lot, so This just adds to my list of them. I most definitely did not see them all having a part in the murder but it was a twist.
-I like how it is a mystery film, but there are still funny parts throughout.
- The time period in this film is great, along with the costume design.
- I think the casting in this movie is great, and they got a lot of really good people to be in this.
- I love the detective, I think he is smart, and very funny.
- Of the shots I do like, I love how they go to black and white for flashbacks, and when they first found out about the murder, I loved the POV pan shot of them all.
- When the detective puts all the pieces together it is great, I love these types of movies. Especially at the end when he just cornered Mary and caught her, but in fact it was
all of them.
- The fact that it was all of them but Linda set it all up was a cool ending, and I like how she took the blame for them all.
- I don't like some of the camera shots in this film. I feel like they are warped in certain ways and times. I understand they are in a train, but still.
- I think the murderer running through the hallway with a red kimono took away from the 1930's elegant vibe of the film.
- The scenery was good, but I could tell a lot of it was fake.
- I don't like how the detective was literally about to let this woman shoot him for them to get away with it, but I am glad he got away.
-It was very slow and I dont think the first 30 mins of them not on the train were necessary.
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars