Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
My favorite part of the film was when she thought about her life ending in different ways just like the story she was writing. This is a good film because it shows how a woman killed a man even though John, the neighbors bf showed up. He got killed by the killer, and she had to save herself.
- The Audio was very well done in the sense that when it was her POV the audio faded in and out to silence because she was deaf, but came back when it was anyone else.
- I liked the simplicity of the movie because it was all based in or around her house.
- The whole movie was rational meaning this is what you would actually do in a situation like this.
- I thought it was a bit short for a horror film, usually they feel longer.
- I didn't like how he revealed himself, so quickly but at the same time I could see where there approach was.
Overall: Good 3 and a half star movie.
8 months ago
Good solid slasher that has an interesting difference, it works quite well, this is a good film, it surprised me.
Perfectly creepy. Definitely sits with you.
Meget god men rigtig rigtig mørk - svært at se hvad der sker.
A beautiful thriller. Really well done.