Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
This movie was interesting to say the least. It was good most of the time, but, a lot of things could have been explained and executed better. Sadly, I have more negatives than positives and that is why it is on the lower part of the scale.
- Loved the white theme throughout because white is emotionless
- I really enjoyed the amount of color that was put in when they started to gain emotions for each other.
- I liked the basic concept of the film
- I liked how there was minimal music along with minimal emotion. I like how they went hand and hand.
- The ending wasn't satisfactory because after Silas got the cure he could still feel.
- When they were going to run away with each other, all they talked about was going to the peninsula, and the fact that the movie ended and we didn't see it was disappointing.
- The way their society and jobs were explained could have been explained a whole lot better. I didn't even know why they were doing the jobs they were doing.
Overall: 2 1/2 Out 5 Stars