Hannah Van Brimer
1 week ago
I think this one was my favorite out of the 3 for several reasons: It's the ending and everything is cleared up, the final battle scene in the mall, and the cliffhanger at the end when someone grabs the witch book from the underground cave system where Nick was killed and it all started.
- The lesbians won and we are grateful.
- I loved how it was Nick and the Goode bloodline the whole time and Sarah Fier was just framed as a witch.
- I loved the music in all three parts, it was cool in some scenes how one song would lead into another so it was constant music.
- I loved the final battle scene at the mall, how they trapped the killers in the stores, how they used Deena's blood and the glow paint to distract them, how they sprayed them all with blood so would kill each other, and how the gate for the bookstore was still stuck like how it was in the first part when Heather tried to close it.
- I really liked how Deena was transported into Sarah's life and lived as her through the origin of the "curse".
- I liked how Deena placed Nick's hand on the heart so he saw everyone his family has ever killed and felt that pain.
- The names disappearing from the wall and the witch's mark fading away were both really cool details.
- I loved how Nurse Lane and Ziggy got back together and both got closure after everything that happened.
- The pacing was still slow. Every part has just been a little too slow at the beginning and that's just it.
- We get that Sam was still possessed the whole time but she got really annoying like they didn't have to keep showing her screaming.
3 weeks ago
This part was the best... The way they showed the ancestry using same present characters was good and the plot twist was also pretty awesome
1 month ago
Completely loved this series, like so much! This was definitely the weakest of them all for me. The satan stuff and witch trials and 'Irish?' accents.. meh for me. But loved the two part aspect. Adored the reuse of actors with characters, very very cool way to tell the story. Good little story twist and conclusion!
1 month ago
What a great group of films these were! I really enjoyed watching them all and highly recommend them.
They aren’t full of the best actors but good story lines and I was gripped throughout them all 👏🏽
Best movie in Serie. Very well likened to 1666. And I'm in love with the lead girl. And with clothes
1 month ago
Fear Street Part Three: 1666 sends the slasher series back in time for a trilogy-concluding installment that caps things off on a screaming high note.
2 months ago
👏👏👏 a great conclusion to the trilogy and I loved seeing the characters reprise different roles (although I did not love their terrible attempts at an Irish accent). 🌳👀🧙♀️
Overall a super addictive and accomplished slasher trilogy, which I would highly recommend - even to those who aren't that keen on the horror genre, it's got so much else going for it that you'll still be hooked!
2 months ago
The third installment in the Fear Street trilogy is just as amazing as the first two Parts. The mix of slasher and supernatural elements is always balanced and kept at a realistic level. This film filled me with dread, anxiety, and made me cringe several times. The kills are brutal, but the revelations of humanity are even more so.
The story of Sarah Fier is one of tragedy. The events of 1666 are told so well that we truly understand what happened in the past and throughout the history of Shadyside and Sunnyvale. Then, the connections in the present are brought to light and we get a very solid conclusion to the three part story.
The acting is tremendous and it’s cool to see the cast in different roles throughout this trilogy. And my goodness, the score is absolutely perfect for each film. Very impressed with this entire trilogy.